October 28-31 2019 | open to 10 photographers / videographers and 3 weddingplanners / stylists
FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS AND VIDEOGRAPHERS…
Our hands on bootcamps will help you develop a more distinct wedding portfolio so you can book more destination weddings. Also we will share all of our expertise in the wedding business via a mastermind session, workflow Q&A and hands on industry related stuff.
- workflow Q&A
- learning from each other in a friendly environment
- Mastermind session
- trying out new stuff
- how to book more destination weddings
- max shooting time!
Each edition only 3 lucky weddingplanners and/or stylists can join. In El Médano you can practice your styling and planning skills and you will discover all ins and outs of wedding styling, trends, weddingplanning and much more:
- finding your own style & ideal client
- creating a styling plan
- Mastermind session
- how to plan a wedding
- how to get published
- how to book destination weddings
- how to create your own styled shoot
On top of that you will receive beautiful images.
FLIP THROUGH THE MOODBOARDS…
Nailia already put together these lovely moodboards for El Médano.
It is our mission to send you home inspired and with lots and lots of memorycards full of really cool, exclusive work !
BEHIND THE SCENES & IMAGE USAGE
Behind the scenes footage will be provided to use for your own marketing purposes.
There are no restrictions regarding posting and sharing your images online, we always love to see results. We will provide the credits for each shoot in our Facebook group.
- We will meet you at Tenerife South Airport (TFS)
- Transfer from the airport to the B&B on set times. Contact us for flight information so you can join the transfer.
- Welcome dinner with local dish
- Mastermind Session
- Styled photoshoot with bridal couple and a loveshoot
- Styled photoshoots in the beautiful environment
- Drinks and bonding
- Transfer to the airport included on set times. If you want to take the transfer please contact us for flight info.
- Flying back home with way too many full memorycards!
Excluding BTW /VAT and airfare, including accomodation (shared bedroom), airport transfer, food and non alcoholic beverages.
There is a € 700,- retainer to book your seat. The price of the bootcamp is non refundable, but you can trade with other bootcampers or sell your ticket if something comes up. (We also advise to arrange a cancellation insurance). You will receive an invoice for the rest of the amount. It is possible to pay in installments.
Once you reserved your seat we will add you to our Portfolio Bootcamp Community group so we can meet and share. See you in El Médano!